Saturday, November 12, 2011

Terrell/Moffett Wedding: Diboll, Texas




I had the pleasure of photographing one of the sweetest couples recently in the little town of Diboll, Texas.  If you don't know where Diboll, Texas is, chances are you drove right through it on highway 59.  Diboll will always have a place in my heart, as it is where my father grew up and a place where some of my family still reside.  This sleepy, little town is home to the lumberjacks and Temple-Inland and can be found just a few miles south of Lufkin.  Jonathan and Jennifer had a lot of fun that day and their tables at the reception were adorably decorated with all their favorite things. Right now they are in Colorado for their honeymoon...jealous!  I should have stowed away in their luggage because the sites and photo ops are abundant in the Rocky Mountain state.

No comments:

Post a Comment